BONAPLATA PRIZE FOR NEW INDUSTRIAL UNDERTAKINGS:
Awarded by the Catalan Government's Department of Industry, the College of Architects of Catalonia and the Catalan Association of Industrial Engineers for buildings and/or facilities completed in the previous two and half years whose design, function and environmental respect stand as milestones.
· In 1993 for design of the Elaboration Building and Silos for S. A. DAMM, in Prat de Llobregat.
· In 1996 for design of the industrial plant for manufacture of cosmetics, warehouse and offices for Kinesia, S. A. (A. Puig), in Vacarisses.
· In 2002 for design of an industrial plant and corporate building for Pont, Aurell y Armengol in Terrassa.
FIRST PRIZE IN COMPETITION FOR:
· Logistics warehouse for Acondicionamiento y Docks in Sabadell.
· Corporate building and distribution centre for Samsung in l'Hospitalet.
SPECIAL MENTION IN RAFAEL ESCOLÀ PRIZE:
· In 2002.
SPECIAL MENTION AT THE "150 YEARS OF INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING" PRIZES :
· In 2001, in the Construction category, for a new industrial plant for manufacturing corrugated cardboard for Cartonajes del Penedès in Sant Pere de Riudebitlles.
· In October, 2003, it won the "DESIGN CONCEPT" PRIZE awarded by the General Council of the Official Associations of Industrial Engineers, for the statement presented at the "Seventh International Congress of Project Engineering".